Allendale Shuttle Service
Disability Support Resources (DSR) is offering a shuttle service on the Allendale campus. This shuttle service is available to anyone that needs assistance getting to and from class/work.
The shuttle pick-up destination for the north campus will be located at the island in parking lot D-1 (next to The Rapid shelter and ADA accessible parking spaces at the south end of the lot/closest to Mackinac Hall) and our south campus pickup location can be found at The Rapid shelter in parking Lot M (between Lake Michigan and Lake Ontario Hall)
The DSR Shuttle will be available Monday-Friday from 7:30 am – 9:00 am & 3:30 pm-5:30 pm. Rides needed outside of these times must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
To request a ride or schedule van service, please call Disability Support Resources at 616-331-2490. Between 7:30 am – 8:00 am, please speak directly to the van driver for assistance.
Please allow at least 10 minutes for the shuttle to arrive after a request has been made, as the shuttle may already be dropping someone off.
For any questions please call Disability Support Resources at 616-331-2490.
SHUTTLE DROP-OFF/PICK-UP LOCATIONS
- Parking Lot D-1: located off of North Campus Dr. across from Lot C.
- Mackinac: B-wing at north side entrance or D wing.
- Manitou: entrance on south side of building next to The Commons.
- Student Services/Henry Hall/Padnos: at the water fountain behind the Student Services Building.
- Mary Idema Pew Library: clock tower side in front of the library entrance.
- Kirkhof Center: clock tower side in front of library entrance.
- James Zumberge Hall: at parking garage entrance next to the pond.
- Au Sable Hall: between ASH and LHH.
- Lake Huron Hall: between ASH and LHH.
- Lake Superior Hall: South Side of building w/no steps opposite of JHZ.
- Lake Michigan Hall: The Rapid shelter between Lake Michigan and Lake Ontario.
- Lake Ontario Hall: The Rapid shelter between Lake Michigan and Lake Ontario.
- Holton-Hooker Learning & Living Center: Pick up is in front of Holton-Hooker at the door exit on the Einstein Bagel side
- P. Douglas Kindschi Hall of Science and Marketplace: Pick up will be located in Lot F by the ADA accessible parking spaces in front of the Laker Bookstore Marketplace.