LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Design Thinking Resources
- Brown, Tim. (2009). Change by Design: How design thinking transforms organizations and inspires innovation. New York: Harper Collins.
- Burnett, Bill, & Evans, Dave. (2016). Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life. New York. Alfred A. Knopf.
- Kelley, Tom, & Kelley, David. (2015). Creative Confidence: Unleashing the creative potential within us all. London: William Collins.
- Liedtka, Jeanne, King, Andrew & Kevin Bennett. (2013). Solving problems with design thinking: 10 stories of what works. New York. Columbia University Press.
- Martin, Roger. (2011). The design of business: Why design thinking is the next competitive advantage. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School.
- Martin, Roger. (2009). The opposable mind: Winning through integrative thinking. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School.
- Martin, Roger & Karen Christensen. (2013). Rotman on Design: The best on design thinking from Rotman Magazine. Canada: University of Toronto Press.
- Mootee, Idris. (2013) Design thinking for strategic innovation: What they can’t teach you at business or design school. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.