Quality Circles Mentoring Program
CIRCLES FOR SUCCESS
Quality Circles for Proposal Submission Enhancement
Successfully submitting grants, journal articles, manuscripts, or juried program materials is a detailed process. GVSU’s new Quality Circles program provides opportunities for you to improve your proposals by receiving feedback in a manner designed to mirror the actual review your submission will undergo.
The reviewers for Circles for Success look at your entire submission (title, abstract, main body, and any appendices) and review the different components, helping to ensure that your material is conveyed in the best possible manner. Care is given to explore the initial impression of your application and in providing feedback to assist with making a strong first impression.
SIMPLE. STRAIGHT FORWARD. SUCCESSFUL.
If you would like a mentor to review your initiative, simply email email@example.com with your request.
Circles for Success Offers
- Peer reviews and feedback on a variety of writing projects
- Insight from recipients and former selection-committee members
- Federal, state, foundational, and internal grant submission feedback and assistance
- Improvement of success rates
- Improvement of scholarship
- Aid in increasing your portfolio and research
How does Circles for Success work?
Email CSCE@GVSU.EDU as soon as you know you are interested in being involved and include:
- Your name
- Contact information
- The entity you are submitting to
- Title of project
- And if you would like to sit in on the Quality Circle. (you will not be allowed to speak until the process is finished)
- Available times and days for (your) review
You will be contacted with the information of when your Circle For Success is taking place.
You will receive written feedback from the reviewers.
To be a reviewer,
please contact CSCE@GVSU.EDU
June 7, 2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The University Sabbatical Review Committee (USRC) invites you for a virtual workshop on preparing a successful sabbatical application. Please join us on June 7, from 1 - 2 pm for a live workshop...
June 16, 2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The University Sabbatical Review Committee (USRC) invites you for a virtual workshop on preparing a successful sabbatical application. Please join us on June 16, from 1 - 2 pm for a live workshop...
August 15, 2022 All Day
The purpose of the faculty dissemination travel grant is to support dissemination of the applicant's original research or creative effort Apply in MyApps for the dissemination travel grant...