If you are unsure of how to make an appointment in Navigate, please read the instructions below.
- Click: the Log-in to Navigate button (to the left) to reach the Navigate login page.
- Click: "Login to Navigate" button.
- Enter: your GVSU "Username" and "Password" you will be taken to your student page in Navigate.
- Click: Schedule an Appointment on the upper right side of your student homepage.
- Select: "Center for Adult Resources and Advising."
- Select: the reason for your appointment on the Service dropdown.
- Click: "Find Available Time"
- Filter: by advisor, meeting format, and location if you have a preference.
- Choose: your appointment day/time and complete the appointment information.
- Select: your preferred meeting format.
- Provide: "Comments" section: enter details about the reason for your visit.
- Select: if you wish to receive an email/text; enter phone number.
- Click: Schedule.
When making your appointment in Navigate, remember to explain your needs in the "Comments" section to help us better prepare for your appointment.