Center for Educational Partnerships
The Center for Educational Partnerships (CEP) is the College of Education's (COE) service unit committed to researching, developing, implementing, and supporting educational programs which link COE faculty, staff, and students to K-12 schools in West Michigan. The CEP is committed to providing high-quality programming and resources to school districts and educators, with a goal of supporting student achievement. The wide variety of CEP projects range from environmental education (Groundswell) to publishing (Colleagues magazine) to event planning (Convocation) to career guidance (COE Alumni Association) to professional development (Student 2 Steward) and much more. The efforts of the CEP team also focus on providing experiences, opportunities, and resources to those populations who may be underserved or underrepresented in some educational endeavors.
Explore the nine links below for more on our work and how we might connect with you or your community!
The Center for Educational Partnerships serves as to create and facilitate service connecting the College of Education (COE) to local and world communities.
We will do this by:
- Making COE visible through public relations opportunities
- Modeling social responsibility/civic duty for students
- Creating/sustaining relationships in the community
- Administering COE events
- Promoting educational policies and practices
- Creating educational resources for the community
- Sustaining student connection with the COE and the community