Center for Educational Partnerships
The Center for Educational Partnerships (CEP) is a service unit in the College of Education (COE) committed to supporting and promoting collaborations between COE faculty, staff, and students and K-12 schools in West Michigan. The CEP provides high-quality programming and resources to school districts and educators, with a goal of supporting student achievement. Projects housed in the CEP include environmental education (Groundswell), promotions and outreach (Colleagues magazine), event planning (Convocation), career guidance (COE Alumni Association), teacher professional development (Student 2 Steward), and much more. The efforts of the CEP team also focus on providing experiences, opportunities, and resources to populations who are underserved or underrepresented in some educational endeavors.
Explore the links below to learn more about our work and how we might connect with you or your community!
The Center for Educational Partnerships serves as to create and facilitate service connecting the College of Education (COE) to local and world communities.
We will do this by:
- Making COE visible through public relations opportunities
- Modeling social responsibility/civic duty for students
- Creating/sustaining relationships in the community
- Administering COE events
- Promoting educational policies and practices
- Creating educational resources for the community
- Sustaining student connection with the COE and the community