For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Directions to our campus: Follow the directions to the Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus (not the Allendale campus).
Parking: If you make an appointment, you can request that a permit be emailed to you which will allow you to park in the DeVos Center surface parking lot, located off Winter Avenue (between DeVos Center and the parking ramp). In lieu of a permit, you may park and pay at a metered space, if available.
Our offices: The main elevators are located in the north lobby of DeVos Center’s Building C (near the entrance facing the Burger King). Take the elevator to the 2nd floor. The reception desk is facing the elevators and the Dean's Office is on the left, in suite 202C.
Richard M. DeVos Center, 2nd floor
- Dean's Office: 202C DEV | Phone: 616-331-6850
- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management: 218C DEV | Phone: 616-331-3118
- School of Criminal Justice: 289C DEV | Phone: 616-331-7130
- School of Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration: 288C DEV | Phone: 616-331-6575
Richard M. DeVos Center, 3rd floor
- CCPS Undergraduate Advising Center: 321C DEV | Phone: 616-331-6890
- School of Social Work: 391C DEV | Phone: 616-331-6550
Bicycle Factory, 2nd floor
- Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy: 200 BIK | Phone: 616-331-7585