For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
2019-2020 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Eligible business majors who elect to complete one of the business minors may be required to extend their degree programs beyond the minimum 120-semester hour university degree requirement.
The undergraduate minor program in business is for non-business majors and includes 18 credit hours (six courses) taken from the Seidman offerings. This minor is designed to complement major fields of study in other departments or schools. It is not designed to satisfy the requirements for teacher certification.
Requirements for a Minor in Business
Students must achieve a minimum 2.5 GPA in these courses to receive the business minor designation. Courses cannot be taken on a credit/no credit basis.
- ACC 212 - Principles of Financial Accounting Credits: 3
- ACC 213 - Principles of Managerial Accounting Credits: 3
- BUS 201 - Legal Environment for Business Credits: 3
- FIN 320 - Managerial Finance Credits: 3
- MGT 331 - Concepts of Management Credits: 3
- MKT 350 - Marketing Management Credits: 3