Department of Education Tier Two Compliance Information
Information Regarding PNC Bank/GVSU Athletics Agreement
PNC Banking Services Agreement
- Required Compliance Reporting
- Annual monetary and non-monetary consideration for most recently completed award year.
- Estimated number of students who have PNC accounts under the Banking Services Agreement along with mean and medial of actual costs incurred by those account holders for the most recently completed award year.
2022 Disclosure Information
1. Total consideration paid in the period July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022: $138,000.00 + $24,000.00 ATM rent = $162,000.00
2. Total number of customers holding student financial accounts which originated under the contract from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2022: 548
3. Mean student costs: $3.48 in the year ended June 30, 2022
4. Median student costs: $0.00 in the year ended June 30, 2022
Comparison of Local West Michigan Banks and Credit Unions
Account Holder Information
- You are not required to open an account with any specific financial institution in order to receive a refund.
- Questions related to your PNC banking activity should be directed to PNC Bank Customer Service at 1-888-PNC-BANK (888-762-2265).
- Any complaints related to the servicing of a PNC account established under the Banking Services Agreement should be directed to the Student Accounts Hotline @ (616) 331-2209.