On-Campus Food Directory
On-Campus Food Resources
How does Replenish work?
DISCLAIMER: Replenish is donation based. All inventory available in any of our three locations varies based on donations and limited availability. In order to sustainably assist the campus community, patrons should take advantage of the various on and off campus resources listed on our website. Thank you!
Replenish is a completely free resource available for all students.
- Come to any of the Replenish 3 locations during operating hours
- Check-in with a location staff member
- For the first time, you will need to fill out a short intake survey each semester
- Present your ID or provide your ID number
- Grab your reusable bag, or we can provide one
- Fill up your bag with the food you need
- Students are welcome to come back up to two times a month, but emergency accommodations can be made
*There is no additional documentation or proof necessary. Our main priority is ensuring our students have an on-campus resource to obtain basic necessities.
**ATTENTION: All inventory available in any of the Replenish three locations varies based on donations and limited availability. The Replenish location in Allendale may shelf stable items, refrigerated and freezer items, clothing, and other essential items. The Steelcase location does not have refrigerated items or produce, or clothing available at this time, they may have have shelf stable, pantry, and personal care items available. The CHS location may have limited quantity of cold/freezer items available, no clothing, they may also, have shelf stable, pantry, and personal care items available.
Contact + Location
Students with financial hardships can request aid specific to food purchasing on campus.
Student Employee Meal Benefit - Laker Food Co.
In addition to hourly wages, Laker Food Co. student employees earn 1 meal for every 4 hours worked.
*All Laker Food Co. jobs are posted to Handshake. Under the "search" section, type Laker Food Co. for the most current postings.