What's Happening at START?
- 2019-2020 IT Team Applications are Available
- Social Thinking
- Application to Attend Instructional Strategies for Curriculum Engagement (ISCE) Summer Institute
- 18th Annual START Conference Information
- New Meeting Mechanics Manual Now Available
- Blue Graduation Cords for P2P - 70% Discount
- New Self-Management Examples
- Coaching Toolkit Webinar
The Statewide Autism Resources and Training (START) Project is funded by the Michigan Department of Education, Office of Special Education to provide evidence-based training, technical assistance, and resources to educators in Michigan that serve students with Autism Spectrum Disorder.