What's Happening at START?
- K-12 Host Site Application Now Available
- BYF Host Site Application Now Available
- Conference Registration is Open
- New Meeting Mechanics Manual Now Available
- The PEERS® Approach to Social Skills Training
- Blue Graduation Cords for P2P - 70% Discount
- New Self-Management Examples
- Coaching Toolkit Webinar
The Statewide Autism Resources and Training (START) Project is funded by the Michigan Department of Education, Office of Special Education to provide evidence-based training, technical assistance, and resources to educators in Michigan that serve students with Autism Spectrum Disorder.