COVID-19 Information and Resources
START is sharing information and resources via our website, Facebook, and Twitter in order to provide support for families and schools in response to COVID-19. START is actively planning for other options for training and resources in the event of cancellations. Please visit our updates page for more information on cancellations. We will continue to provide updates regularly and encourage people to follow the CDC guidelines. Continue to monitor the START website as information develops.
What's Happening at START?
- Staying Connected and Engaged During Times of Distance
- 2020-2021 RCN Application
- RCN FAQ
- Effective Virtual Teaming: Considerations for Virtual Meetings Flyer
- Literacy Webinars
- RCN Contract Spending Guidelines: School Closure
- Statement on COVID-19 and START Trainings
- Blue Graduation Cords for P2P - 70% Discount
- Promoting Engagement in Preschool Classrooms
- State Funded Initiative: Michigan Alliance for Families (MAF)