For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
COVID-19 Information and Resources
START is sharing information and resources via our website, Facebook, and Twitter in order to provide support for families and schools in response to COVID-19. START is actively planning for other options for training and resources in the event of cancellations. Please visit our updates page for more information on cancellations. We will continue to provide updates regularly and encourage people to follow the CDC guidelines. Continue to monitor the START website as information develops.
What's Happening at START?
- Literacy Webinars
- RCN Contract Spending Guidelines: School Closure
- Statement on COVID-19 and START Trainings
- Blue Graduation Cords for P2P - 70% Discount
- Promoting Engagement in Preschool Classrooms
- State Funded Initiative: Michigan Alliance for Families (MAF)
- Assessing Effective Classroom Supports for Students with Higher Support Needs
- Classroom Environment and Teaching Assessment-Revised (CETA-R) Tool
- RCN Application and Contract Forms Page Updated for 2019-2020
- FAPE in the LRE
- Ordering Meeting Mechanics Manuals