Grand Valley State University will grant credit for appropriate scores on CLEP or AP tests. In order to receive credit, the student must request that the College Board send score reports directly to Grand Valley. Please review our Credit by Exam information to learn more.

Order your CLEP or AP test scores to be sent directly from the College Board to Grand Valley State University by clicking the button below:

Order Your Scores

Page last modified January 24, 2019