If you have taken classes since you applied for admission to Grand Valley State University, you will need to order an updated official transcript. Official transcripts should be sent directly to the Grand Valley State University Registrar after your final grades are posted in order to receive transfer credit for courses you have taken at another institution. Transcripts from all previous or current institutions are needed and do not come over automatically; your direct request is required.

Community College Transfers

If you are transferring from a Michigan community college and have the MACRAO Transfer Agreement or the Michigan Transfer Agreement, make sure your transcript has the official MACRAO/MTA stamp. Completing a MACRAO/MTA Audit at your community college is the best way to ensure the stamp.

Send Transcripts To

Grand Valley State University Registrar
150 Student Services
Grand Valley State University
1 Campus Drive Allendale, MI 49401
(616) 331-3327

Student studying in common space

Page last modified June 16, 2022