LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
International Business, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in international business prepares students for the challenges of doing business in a complex and exciting global economy. Students learn to analyze problems unique to international business and develop technically and culturally appropriate solutions to them.
Students majoring in IB graduate with a Bachelor of Business
Administration (B.B.A.) degree, which is AACSB accredited.
- Upper division IB coursework
- Cultural component
- Second business major
- Study abroad program
- Foreign language minor
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study International Business at Grand Valley?
- Faculty members have worked and/or consulted with local, national, and international companies. They are specialists in international business and have strong academic credentials.
- Small class sizes mean that professors get to know and be more engaged with students.
- Courses integrate the latest technologies via the Internet, e-commerce, and enterprise resource planning.
- We help students find internships that relate to their functional specialty of interest in international business. They gain valuable business experience while managing their class and study schedules.
- Study abroad programs prepare students for a global economy and society, as they live within another culture and meet people from around the world. GVSU has study abroad programs in 34 countries.