LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
International Business, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in international business prepares students for the challenges of doing business in a complex and exciting global economy. Students learn to analyze problems unique to international business and develop technically and culturally appropriate solutions to them.
Students majoring in IB graduate with a Bachelor of Business
Administration (B.B.A.) degree, which is AACSB accredited.
- Upper division IB coursework
- Cultural component
- Second business major
- Study abroad program
- Foreign language minor
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study International Business at Grand Valley?
- Faculty members have worked and/or consulted with local, national, and international companies. They are specialists in international business and have strong academic credentials.
- Small class sizes mean that professors get to know and be more engaged with students.
- Courses integrate the latest technologies via the Internet, e-commerce, and enterprise resource planning.
- We help students find internships that relate to their functional specialty of interest in international business. They gain valuable business experience while managing their class and study schedules.
- Study abroad programs prepare students for a global economy and society, as they live within another culture and meet people from around the world. GVSU has study abroad programs in 34 countries.