- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
The Seidman College of Business undergraduate business program provides students with business education that blends liberal arts and professional courses with practical application. The programs are designed to prepare students for careers in various business areas as well as for admission into graduate schools.
Program Offerings at Grand Valley
The undergraduate programs focus on student success in class and in building careers, by providing majors in the following areas: Accounting, International Business, Business Economics, Management - MIS, Entrepreneurship, Marketing (including emphases in the areas of Sales and Distribution/Logistics), Finance, Supply Chain Management, General Business, Operations Management, General Management, and Human Resources Management.
Students study a variety of topics, including:
- Business ethics
- Legal environments of business
A world of opportunity is open to business graduates. Graduates enjoy a high placement rate, high income potential, and careers in a wide range of business settings.
Why Study Business Administration at Grand Valley?
- Faculty who consult on real business issues are experts in all areas of business and have strong academic credentials.
- Current technology is integrated into courses by use of the Internet, e-commerce, and enterprise resource planning.
- Internships allow you to earn money while getting valuable business experience. They are set up to relate to your field of study and are scheduled around your classes.
- Professional networking with business leaders.
- A campus in the heart of an exciting business environment.
- Smaller class sizes allow you and faculty to interact.
- Study abroad opportunities prepare you for a global society by allowing you to live within another culture and meet students from around the world. Our study abroad programs are established in 25 countries and can be customized to meet your needs and interests.
- A Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is also available. Visit www.gvsu.edu/grad/mba for details.
“The business program is strong here and that will help me when I'm out of school. The internships have given me opportunities to meet a lot of people and gain experience in the field.”
View all Academic Programs offered by Grand Valley State University