Faculty members teaching courses in Traverse City have many services available to utilize. You can expect the following from the continuing education staff:
- Proctoring for exams
- Duplication of course handouts
- Distribution of handouts, assigned readings, etc.
- Employment form assistance
- Access to internet/email
- Fax machine
- Copy machine
- Black and white printing
- Office availability
- Securing rooms for individual conferences
- Forwarding audio-visual requests
- Mailing materials to other Grand Valley campuses
The Traverse City Regional Center staff strives to provide excellent service. Please contact us if you need assistance. We will assist faculty members with administrative services. However, academic questions and concerns are typically directed to the academic discipline. In most cases, faculty members will get direction from both the department secretary and discipline chairperson. All programs in Traverse City have a program coordinator who is located in Suite 15 at the University Center.
Phone 231-995-1785 • email@example.com