Getting to GVSU:
- For driving directions to GVSU's Allendale Campus: Driving to GVSU
- The closest airport is the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) located in Grand Rapids, located about 35 minutes from GVSU's Allendale campus. The airport is served by Allegiant, American, Delta, Southwest, and United.
When you arrive:
- The conference will take place in the Kindschi Hall of Science on GVSU's campus in Allendale, Michigan.
- Free parking is available on campus in Lots F and G
- Kindschi Hall and free parking areas are circled on this campus map.
When you're here:
- Internet: connect to GV-Visitor. No login information required.
- Lunch: Thanks to generous funding from the Dean’s Office of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, we will be providing lunch to all registered guests. Lunch will take place from 12:10 – 1:30 at Fresh Food Co. located next to Mackinac Hall. Fresh Food Co. is a buffet-style dining option with a variety of foods, including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Here's the welcome page you'll receive at registration.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Allendale: Hotel Website. The hotel is a short (5 minute drive) from campus. We have a group rate of $110.49. Call the hotel (616 - 892 - 8000) before Friday, September 8 and use the group reservation code MIGHTY to get this rate.
- There are many options available in Grand Rapids, but please be aware that "Art Prize" will result in higher prices and limited availability.