For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
In accordance with the executive order of Governor Whitmer, all University Libraries buildings are closed until further notice. We continue to provide support online for GVSU students, faculty, and staff through our online services.
Collections and Locations
The University Libraries house a robust collection of resources in multiple formats that support the research and scholarship activities of students and faculty members, including over 650,000 print volumes, 60,000 electronic journals, and more than one million e-books. Grand Valley State University is a depository for United States government documents. Each library’s collection is tailored to its location and the programs it serves, with daily deliveries of physical materials between all University Libraries locations.
- Mary Idema Pew Library Learning and Information Commons (Allendale campus)
- Steelcase Library (Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids campus)
- Frey Foundation Learning Center (Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, Grand Rapids Health campus)
- Seidman House (Allendale campus)
- Curriculum Materials Library (Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids campus and Allendale campus)
- Course Reserve: We can digitize materials so you can add them to your electronic course reserves.