The eLearning portfolio is centered around an enterprise Learning Management System:
- Blackboard Learn
- GVSU’s enterprise learning management system provides content, communication, assessment, grading, and collaboration capabilities.
- Zoom & Bb Collaborate
- Synchronous solutions for live communication, real-time classes, webinars, virtual office hours, HyFlex connections, and collaboration.
- Lecture capture, video creation, interactive quizzing, video-based assignments, and closed-captioning capabilities. Enterprise instructional video.
- Blackboard EAC Visual Data & Respondus Monitor
- Providing assessment and accreditation solutions, including online proctoring tools.
- Blackboard Ally, G-Suite, Flipgrid, Padlet
- Accessibility, productivity, and content generation tools enable the delivery of the curriculum.
- Webinars, faculty learning communities, department-specific trainings, individual consultations, foundations of online & hybrid learning and teaching, and university-wide technology symposiums.