LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Data & Analytics
Data and Analytics office is committed to partner with all areas across the university to develop and implement a data-driven strategy where data powers digital transformation and decision-making.
Collaborating with key stakeholders, the team will venture into an analytics-driven institution journey where technology and relationships work together to:
- align data and technology with Grand Valley's strategic priorities,
- create a Data Strategy Committee to define, oversee and advance data policies and standards,
- identify and integrate data between systems and campus stakeholders,
- leverage data as a strategic institutional asset,
- manage ethical implications of data and analytics, developing a framework for data integrity and accessibility,
- empower the campus community with qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions for student success,
- deliver data visualization and insights to become a data-centric student institution.