Request a Faculty/Staff name change

A Faculty or Staff member can request an ID name change if they have changed their name through the Human Resources office. Once the name change has been completed in Banner the following process should be followed.
   1.    The faculty or staff member will send an email to [email protected] requesting the name change.
   2.    They need to include their old name, new name, G#, and an alternate email address to send the new information to.
   3.    Once the name change has been processed through the IT Service Desk will send the new ID on to the alternate contact information previously provided.
Email will be redirected to the new account for 14 days at which time the alias to the old account will be removed.


Page last modified April 5, 2021