LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
How to send documents to email@example.com?
- Email your document as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org Include a Subject Line and text in the Body to ensure acceptance of your documents and/or email for cloud printing
- If you sent your documents from a non-GVSU email account, you will need to register that email account with the GVPrint. Follow the instructions that will be emailed to your non-GVSU email account.
- You will receive an email stating your documents have been processed and ready to print.
- Scan the barcode on your GVSU ID or login at a print release station. Refer to www.gvsu.edu/it and GVprint @ GVSU for print release station locations and updates as more print release stations are installed.
- Select which documents you wish to print.
- Important things to note when printing from email@example.com: You are not able to adjust format settings. This can be problematic for documents such as Excel spreadsheets. To work around this, first print to a virtual PDF printer and then send the PDF to Xerox You may use email addresses that are not @gvsu.edu or @mail.gvsu.edu. Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your non-GVSU email account. You will receive a reply with instructions to your non-GVSU email account along with a link to register the non-GVSU email account.