GVSU Qualtrics Survey Software
Logging into Qualtrics
GVSU has a site wide license with Qualtrics. The software is available to all GVSU faculty, staff, and students. The software is self-taught. Once you have logged in, you can click the “Help” link in the upper right corner to visit the Qualtrics Support site or contact Qualtrics Support directly.
1. In a web browser, visit gvsu.qualtrics.com.
2. Login with your GVSU network ID and password using the GVSU Central Login Service.
3. Review the Terms of Service, and click “I accept” to agree to the terms.
4. You are now ready to create a Qualtrics Project! Follow the prompts on the screen to begin your Project or click Cancel, then Help for additional instructions.
Accessing Qualtrics Support
As of August 19, 2020, Qualtrics users seeking phone support will be required to login to the Qualtrics Support Portal in order to connect with Qualtrics Support. This change is a required security update that continues to ensure the utmost privacy of user accounts, including preventing anyone from posing as another user. Email and chat support have already required authentication as of May 13, 2019, and Qualtrics is now bringing phone support up to parity with all support contact methods.
4. Login with your GVSU network ID and password using the GVSU Central Login Service.
5. Continue to follow the prompts from Qualtrics to describe your support request.