Edit Internet Explorer Trusted Sites
You will need to add a generic GVSU site address into the Trusted Sites list in Internet Explorer in order for UltraTime and a few other GVSU websites to work properly.
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools pull-down menu in the Command Bar area, select ‘Internet Options’.
2. Click on the Security tab and highlight the ‘Trusted Sites’ icon, then click on the ‘Sites’ button.
3. Deselect the ‘Require server verification (https:)…checkbox
4. Type *.gvsu.edu in the upper box and then click on ‘Add’ button.
5. The site address will be added.