Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
IRBMANAGER RENAMED TO ONEAEGIS
Effective Monday, June 12, IRBManager was renamed to OneAegis. Two additional changes also occur on that date: 1) The dashboard was updated to a more modern layout, and 2) Emails generated from the system will now have a return address of “[email protected]”. (However, note that ORCI will receive any emails sent back to that address.) IRBManager URLs will automatically redirect to the new OneAegis URLs. Except for the new-look dashboard, the functionality of the system remains the same (including the submission forms).
To submit documents to the IACUC:
1. Click the OneAegis logo above.
2. Enter your GVSU network ID and password. This will take you to your OneAegis dashboard.
3. To start a brand new submission: Click on the "Start xForm" button in the white bar under the navigation tabs.
4. A new window will open. Select the form you wish to submit.
5. To submit an amendment, continuing review or closure: On your dashboard, click on the protocol button of the desired study. This will open the study information page. Click "Start xForm" under the "Actions" menu (left side of page) on the dashboard. Select the form you wish to submit.
The Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee (IACUC), an entity of the Office of Research Compliance and Integrity, provides oversight in animal research activities at GVSU.
The Committee's role is to ensure that investigators, research technicians, animal care personnel, and students are properly trained to conduct animal research in a humane manner.
The Committee ensures that all animal research at GVSU is conducted in accordance with IACUC standards and complies with the Public Health Service policies and USDA animal welfare regulations.
Are you looking to conduct animal subjects research? The information below will quickly get you started.
Forms and Guides
To submit protocols for review, utilize the electronic submission platform OneAegis. Log into OneAegis and click on "Start xForm" to access a list of forms. (Note: you need to be viewing an active study in OneAegis to access the Continuing Review, Amendment, and Closure Forms.)