Traditional-style Living Center
Traditional-style Living Centers
Traditional-style living centers provide the traditional, or "true" college experience. They foster a sense of community and residents are fast to form friendships. It’s common to see room doors propped open, hear music playing, residents chatting across the hall, and hanging out or studying in the lounges. Although traditional-style buildings have community bathrooms, we offer private shower rooms that have a toilet, shower, and sink. These buildings are located on North campus near Kleiner Commons, the tutoring center, Fresh Food Co., Fuel, and Mackinac Hall, where most freshmen have classes.
Traditional Double (two students per room): $4,850
Traditional single (one student per room): $5,950
Approximate room dimensions: 10.35' x 14'
- Bed frame and mattress (twin XL)
- Desk with organizer
- 3-drawer dresser
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring
- Utilities included (heat, electricity, internet, cable, water)
- Fully furnished
- Cable/Ethernet - 2 connections per room
- Laundry room
- Lounge and study room
- Community bathrooms with private bathrooms (cleaned daily by custodial staff)
- Community kitchen
- Student mailboxes
- Ping Pong table and foosball
- 24/7 secure access
Robinson Living Center.
Community bathrooms in Robinson Living Center (cleaned daily).
Private showers (cleaned daily).