For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Empowering Haiti through Education Scholarship Fund. Below is some information regarding the fund. For more specific information contact Briette Bryant at University development (616-331-6000).
- Problems in Haiti often seem unsolvable. This is a place to start.
- This fund is intended for outstanding students who may not have the means to attend a university outside Haiti.
- The fund will be built from private donations. This is not public (or taxpayer) money. It's a fund drive for private donations to GVSU for students from Haitian high schools.
- The goal of this fund is long-term, sustainable, development (graduates will return to Haiti to work there, help others).
- The initial funding goal is $30,000 to make the fund permanent (endowed). Once the fund reaches $250,000 it will generate enough interest to fund the first Haitian student.
- Click here to download a PDF version of a 5 X 7 Flyer with basic information about the scholarship. Please feel free to distribute this to anyone interested in the scholarship.
- If you would like to schedule someone to speak to your group about the scholarship please e-mail Dr. Peter Wampler at firstname.lastname@example.org