Virus Action Team update: Fall 2021 Virtual Town Hall scheduled for August 19
The GVSU Virus Action Team will be holding a Fall 2021 Virtual Town Hall for the campus community on Thursday, August 19, at 2 p.m. to answer submitted questions about GVSU COVID-19 policies and give information about fall preparations on campus. The town hall will be recorded and posted to the Lakers Together website.
Town hall participants include members of the Virus Action Team, Senior Leadership, Campus Readiness Team, Office of the Provost, Spectrum Health, Housing, Dining, Facilities, Dean of Students and Athletics.
Below is a link to register for the town hall, along with other important information.
- Register for the August 19 Virtual Town Hall: gvsu.edu/rsvp/townhall.
- Free vaccine clinics for the GVSU community are available on campus during move-in week and the first week of classes.
- A list of FAQs on the Lakers Together website includes information about COVID-19 requirements.
- The GVSU Data Dashboard is updated regularly with the number of COVID cases in the GVSU community and vaccination rates.
- Visitors, guests and vendors must complete a newly simplified self-assessment before coming to campus.