Kleiner expansion offers new dining options
The first phase of a $7.5 million expansion for the Kleiner Commons
dining facility is complete. The entire project calls for an
additional 18,000 square feet for food preparation areas, dining
seating areas, food storage areas and a multi-purpose space for
faculty and administrative support offices. The second phase will be
completed in fall 2015.
Bene, Grille Works, and Montague’s Deli will still remain at Kleiner and the Croutons salad station will be upgraded to provide more topping options. Bistro, Centerplate and Qdoba are new to the building. Menus will rotate daily at the Bistro and Centerplate.
“This renovation will greatly enhance circulation through the serving and seating areas, expand menu variety and offer additional seating — all providing a better guest experience,” said Deb Rambadt, Campus Dining marketing manager.
Campus Dining guests can purchase Meal Combos from any of the six brands inside The Market, as well as grab n’ go meals inside the Kleiner C-Store.
The Market offers:
• Bene: Freshly made pizzas and breadsticks.
• Croutons: Customized salads offering a variety of toppings and dressings.
• Centerplate: A rotating menu of international and Mediterranean dishes.
• Bistro: A round fire oven serving a variety of baked entrees each day.
• Grille Works: Classic grill fare, including burgers, chicken tenders, fries and more.
• Montague’s Deli: Made-to-order deli sandwiches and subs.
Kleiner’s Qdoba offers made-to-order burritos, nachos, chips and queso, tortilla soup and Mexican Gumbo.
The Market, previously Marketplace, will continue to be cashless; Meals, Dining Dollars, debit and credit will be accepted as payment. Cash customers can purchase gift cards from the Kleiner C-Store to use at The Market. Qdoba will accept Dining Dollars, debit, credit and cash as payment.
For more information, including hours of operation, visit www.gvsufood.com.