Graduation & Program Completion Requirements
The verification statement is granted only under the following circumstances:
- The graduate student has demonstrated competence as an entry-level practitioner through the maintenance of a 3.0 or higher overall GPA in graduate courses and satisfactory completion of all scheduled supervised practice rotations with a 6 or better, on a 9 point scale for all competencies.
- The graduate student has maintained the professional and ethical code of conduct is expected.
- The graduate student has met all financial obligations to GVSU.
- The graduate student has completed:
- The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Registration Eligibility Process (REP)
- Application to graduate; graduation audit (GVSU)
- Requested final transcript be sent to the Program Director, after the transcript reveals the awarded degree date
- RDE Misuse Policy