Can I take an Issues course at another institution?
No. Issues courses must be taken at GVSU or through study abroad.  

Can I take all of my General Education courses in my first two years?
No. Issues courses have a Junior Standing prerequisite.  (See the Prerequisites page for the definition of Junior Standing.)


Page last modified May 31, 2022