Wednesday, November 17, 2021
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Alumni, Community, Faculty, Staff, Students
Workout Tuesday - Let's Get Movin!
Here are your opportunities to get moving with Recreation & Wellness:
- SPIN® with Deb: 8:00a-8:45a - IFS (Instr. Fitness Studio)
- Strength Circuit with Katie D: 12:00p-12:45p - IFS (Instr. Fitness Studio)
- Slow Burn Yoga with Zoe: 5:00p-5:45p - Dance Studio (FH 160)
- Slow Burn Yoga (VIRTUAL) with Zoe: 5:00p-5:45p - Virtual 1
- SPIN® with Malia: 5:00p-5:45p - IFS (Instr. Fitness Studio)
- Women on Weights with Katie D: 5:00p-6:00p - B9 Weight Room
- Heavy Bag Kickboxing with Toni: 6:00p-7:00p - IFS (Instr. Fitness Studio)
- STRONG Nation with Hillary: 6:00p-6:45p - Dance Studio (FH 160)
- Bootcamp with Shannon F: 7:00p-7:45p - Dance Studio (FH 160)
- G3 HIIT with Alyssa: 8:00p-8:45p - Dance Studio (FH 160)
- Zumba with Toni: 8:00p-8:45p - Court 8 (Rec Center)
Interested in attending one of these classes? Purchase an all-class pass today:
- Students - $8/Month
- Non-Students - $25/Month
- Over 30 different classes each week!
- Cancel Anytime
GVSU Recreation Center
GVSU Recreation & Wellness
Share this event
This event was added to the calendar by John Offerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Thursday, September 23, 2021 and was last updated on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 3:18 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Graduate Student Well-being and Academic Performance through Effective Physiological Reaction Management StrategiesRobert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus
3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fall Friend Meet-UpAllendale Campus
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Unnatural Causes APPROVED INT 100/201Allendale Campus
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Toast to the Class of 2023Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.