2021 GVSU Flu Shot Clinic
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Faculty, Staff, Students
Flu Shots are now available!
Flu Clinics will be back on campus during October. Below are the dates, times, and locations. Similar to 2020, we will be requesting that you sign up using the link for all on-campus clinics. As always, walk-ins at the Family Health Center, during office hours are welcome. (Lunch is from 12:00pm-1:00pm)
Daily self-assessments will be checked, and masks are required. Please call the GVSU Family Health Center at (616) 331-9830 with any questions.
2021 GVSU Flu Shot Clinics:
- Oct. 5th 9:00am-11:00am-University Club Pew Campus
- Oct 6th 11:00am-1:00pm- Kirkhof Center Room 2263
- Oct. 7th 5:00pm-7:00pm-GVSU Family Health Center
- Oct. 12th 12:00pm-2:00pm- Fieldhouse Upper Arena
- Oct. 13th 1:00pm-3:00pm- University Club Pew Campus
- Oct. 15th 9:00am-10:00am- Annis Water Resources Institute (Muskegon)
- Oct. 18th 11:00am-1:00pm- DeVos Center for Interprofessional Health Room 104
- Oct. 20th 2:00pm-4:00pm- Kirkhof Center Room 2215/2216
- Oct. 27th 2:00pm-4:00pm- Cook-Devos Center for Health Sciences Room 233
- Nov. 2nd 11:00am-1:00pm-Fieldhouse Upper Arena Area
Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences Room 233
301 Michigan St. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
GVSU Family Health Center
Phone: (616) 331-9830
Fax: (616) 331-9831
Share this event
This event was added to the calendar by Shannon Dale (email@example.com) on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 4:34 p.m.