LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
The Richard M. and Helen DeVos Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation offers a variety of scholarships. These scholarships are available to Seidman College of Business students who are involved in the entrepreneurship program by taking classes, participating in competitions, or being actively involved with the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO) club at GVSU. For additional information or questions on the scholarships listed below, please contact Shorouq Almallah at (616) 331-7256.
Don and Diane Paton Family Entrepreneur Scholarship
This scholarship was established to assist students pursuing Entrepreneurship during their junior and senior years.
- Must an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled full time and making satisfactory academic progress
- Must be enrolled in the Entrepreneurship Certificate Program, or Entrepreneurship Major
- Must have cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Renewal Criteria: Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Robert H. & Barbara Woods Scholarship
This scholarship, initiated by Robert H. and Barbara Wood, provides awards to Seidman College of Business students who demonstrate interest in and a passion for entrepreneurship.
- Undergraduate entering Junior year with a minimum of 55 credits
- Completed or enrolled in a entrepreneurship course
- Preference given to Michigan Residents
- Essay: personal reflection describing your interests in entrepreneurship
American Photo Marketing Scholarship
This scholarship, provided by American Photo Marketing, Inc. is awarded to a Seidman College of Business undergraduate who demonstrates interest in and a passion for entrepreneurship.
- Full time student (12+ credits per semester)
- Undergraduate at Junior or Senior standing with 24 earned credit hours
- Completed or Enrolled in an entrepreneurship ENT course
- Preference given to Michigan residents
- File the FAFSA to determine financial need
- Resume showing evidence of experience or interest in entrepreneurship
- Essay: vision statement addressing self-reflection about entrepreneurship
Michael and Susan Jandernoa Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to invest in future entrepreneurs involved in the Seidman College of Business' DeVos Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation to create new opportunities that will be critical to future economic success in West Michigan.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled for 12 credit hours and must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Must demonstrate extracurricular involvement such as athletics, community service, involvement in student or professional organizations such as Junior Achievement, or programs offered by the Richard M. and Helen DeVos Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualification stated above. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of six (6) semesters.