LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
2020-2021 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Eligible business majors who elect to complete one of the business minors may be required to extend their degree programs beyond the minimum 120-semester hour university degree requirement.
The undergraduate minor program in business is for nonbusiness majors and includes 18 credit hours (six courses) taken from the Seidman College offerings. This minor is designed to complement major fields of study in other departments or schools. It is not designed to satisfy the requirements for teacher certification.
Requirements for a Minor in Business
Students must achieve a minimum 2.5 GPA in these courses to receive the business minor designation. Courses cannot be taken on a credit/no-credit basis.
- ACC 212 - Principles of Financial Accounting (3 credits)
- ACC 213 - Principles of Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
- BUS 201 - Legal Environment for Business (3 credits)
- FIN 320 - Managerial Finance (3 credits)
- MGT 331 - Managing People and Organizations (3 credits)
- MKT 350 - Marketing Management (3 credits)