2023-2024 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Badge in Information Security Fundamentals
This badge will prepare students to engage with common security issues faced by organizations such as risks, security policies, and cost.
Learning Objectives or Competencies:
- Analyze risk, using a variety of risk evaluation techniques.
- Evaluate security policies.
- Discuss legal and ethical issues related to information security.
- Write incident response plans for common attacks.
- Compare security countermeasures, accounting for cost and usability concerns.