2023-2024 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Hospitality and Tourism Management
For additional information about opportunities your college offers, please refer to the School of Community Leadership and Development section in this catalog.
B.S. in hospitality and tourism management.
To provide outstanding community focused hospitality and tourism professionals with dynamic management and leadership skills grounded in significant, contemporary industry experience.
The following programs are available:
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Adventure Tourism Management Minor
- Badge in Cannabis Operations
- Badge in Food and Beverage Service
- Cannabis Operations and Community Planning Certificate
- Badge in Event Sustainability
- Minor in Event Sustainability Management
- Certificate in Event Sustainability Operations
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Minor
- Minor in Cannabis Operations Management