2021-2022 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
For additional information about opportunities your college offers, please refer to the Seidman College of Business section in this catalog.
The 18-credit-hour major in general business provides a broad curriculum in business for the student who desires to be a generalist. The major allows students to take courses in several business disciplines instead of concentrating on a specific emphasis. The major is designed for students who wish to work in a family-owned business or any small business that would need an employee with a broad background. In addition, the general business major may serve the interests of a student who wishes to be an entrepreneur.
The following programs are available:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Business Fundamentals, Undergraduate Certificate
- Business Minor
- Digital Micro Master's Badge in Emerging Leadership