Skip to main content
COVID-19 Update: GVSU is preparing for face-to-face classes beginning Aug. 31, implementing health and safety guidelines.

 Visit for more. 

2019-2020 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog

Search Help

MUS 699 - Independent Study and Research

Independent, graduate research or study in an area of music of special interest to the student. Prior to registration, the student must arrange for supervision by a faculty member and submit a contract (available in the Department of Music, Theatre, and Dance) specifying the scope of the proposed study. Offered every semester. Prerequisite: Permission of instructor and music department chair.

Credits: 1 to 4

If you are in need of assistance please submit any questions or comments.