For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
2016-2017 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Natural Resources Management Minor
Requirements for a Minor in Natural Resources Management
Students who wish to minor in natural resources management must complete a minimum of 24 hours in the program, including:
- NRM 150 - Introduction to Natural Resources (3 credits)
- 10 hours of 300 and 400-level courses
- NRM 399 - Readings in Resource Management (1 to 3 credits) does not count toward the minor.
- No more than three (3) credits of NRM 499 - Research in Resource Management (1 to 3 credits) may be applied toward the minor.
- No more than three (3) credits of NRM 490 - Internship in Resource Management (1 to 5 credits) plus NRM 499 - Research in Resource Management (1 to 3 credits) may be applied to the minor.