2016-2017 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Eligible business majors who elect to complete one of the business minors may be required to extend their degree programs beyond the minimum 120-semester hour university degree requirement.
The undergraduate entrepreneurship minor program is open to both business and non-business majors. This 18-credit hour minor equips students with the skills necessary to identify and create a sustainable business opportunity. Students will learn to prepare and execute a full business plan that integrates the necessary human, financial, physical, and technological resources, and to manage the entity on an ongoing basis in periods of rapid growth and competitive uncertainty.
Requirements for a Minor in Entrepreneurship
Students must achieve a cumulative 2.5 GPA in these courses to receive the entrepreneurship minor designation. Courses cannot be taken on a credit/no credit basis. The courses below must be taken in the sequence listed.
- ENT 150 - Entrepreneurial Quest Credits: 3
- ENT 151 - New Venture Feasibility Credits: 3
- ENT 250 - Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting Credits: 3
- ENT 251 - Entrepreneurial Management and Marketing Credits: 3
- ENT 350 - Entrepreneurial Business Plan Credits: 3
- ENT 351 - Entrepreneurial Project Credits: 3