2014-2015 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Health Care Information Systems Minor
Requirements for a Minor in Health Care Information Systems
The following minor requires a minimum GPA of 2.0 to be approved.
- BMS 222 - Introduction to Public Health Credits: 3
- CIS 231 - Problem Solving Using Spreadsheets Credits: 3
- CIS 340 - Health Care Information Systems Credits: 4
- AHS 100 - Medical Terminology Credits: 3
- AHS 220 - Health Care Delivery Credits: 2
- AHS 340 - Health Care Management Credits: 3
- SOC 356 - Sociology of Health Care Credits: 3
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the HPR 220 course being deleted from the Health Professions curriculum, please contact Dr. Paul Leidig in the School of CIS for approval to replace this class with a substitution.
- CIS 237 - Introduction to Network Management Credits: 3
- CIS 337 - Network Systems Management Credits: 3
- CIS 457 - Data Communications Credits: 4