2014-2015 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog
Graduate Certificate in Management
A certificate in management is available to degree-seeking Padnos College of Engineering & Computing graduate students who are in good standing. The certificate consists of the following five courses (12 credits):
- BUS 631 - Leadership and Organizational Dynamics Credits: 3
- BUS 677 - Business Ethical Problems & Perspectives Credits: 1.5
- BUS 634 - Sustainability Principles & Practices Credits: 1.5
- MGT 635 - Planned Change and Organizational Development Credits: 3
- MGT 633 - Management of Human Resources Credits: 3
Interested students must have approval of their engineering or CIS faculty advisor as well as the Seidman College graduate programs director. The M.B.A. program business prerequisites are not required of the engineering and CIS students earning the certificate. Students must achieve a 3.0 cumulative GPA with no grade below "C" in the five courses that constitute the certificate. The certificate is not designed for M.B.A. students, although M.B.A. students will complete two of the five courses within the M.B.A. core and may complete the remaining three courses as the elective portion of their program.
Click here for the Engineering program description.