Request to Address the GVSU Board of Trustees

Requests to address the Grand Valley State University Board of Trustees can be made by completing the form below or mailed/hand delivered to: 

Office of the President
James H. Zumberge Hall 3035
Grand Valley State University 
1 Campus Drive 
Allendale, MI 49401

* denotes a required field

Contact Information

Topic Information

Human Verification *

Page last modified June 29, 2022