LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Sean A. Woznicki, Ph.D.
- Watershed hydrology and modeling
- Climate and land use change
- Ecosystem goods and services
- Geospatial analysis and remote sensing
- GPY 100: Physical and Environmental Geography (Fall 2021, Winter 2022)
- Spatial patterns of weather and climate, landforms, vegetation, soils, and water resources, and their changes, interactions, and impacts on human life and society.
- GPY 407: Advanced GIS (Winter 2021)
- An advanced level GIS course emphasizing decision analysis through applications of spatial statistics and geospatial modeling. Topics include multivariate statistics, error assessment and propagation, fuzzy logic, uncertainty and decision risk in GIS modeling, location analysis, and terrain modeling using industry standard GIS software. Lab and project-based activities form the basis of this course.
- Postdoctoral, 2015-2019, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC
- Ph.D., Biosystems Engineering, 2015 - Michigan State University
- M.S., Biosystems Engineering, 2011 - Michigan State University
- B.S., Biosystems Engineering, 2009 - Michigan State University