Sean A. Woznicki, Ph.D.
- Watershed hydrology and modeling
- Climate and land use change
- Ecosystem goods and services
- Geospatial analysis and remote sensing
- GPY 100: Physical and Environmental Geography (Winter 2020, Spring 2020)
- Spatial patterns of weather and climate, landforms, vegetation, soils, and water resources, and their changes, interactions, and impacts on human life and society.
- GPY 407: Advanced GIS (Spring 2021)
- An advanced level GIS course emphasizing decision analysis through applications of spatial statistics and geospatial modeling. Topics include multivariate statistics, error assessment and propagation, fuzzy logic, uncertainty and decision risk in GIS modeling, location analysis, and terrain modeling using industry standard GIS software.
- Postdoctoral, 2015-2019, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC
- Ph.D., Biosystems Engineering, 2015 - Michigan State University
- M.S., Biosystems Engineering, 2011 - Michigan State University
- B.S., Biosystems Engineering, 2009 - Michigan State University