Student-centered support for veterans in successfully pursuing, or completing, postsecondary education.
COLLEGE | CAREER | COMMITMENT
- 180 days of active duty service, with a discharge above dishonorable.
- OR Discharged due to a service connected disability
- OR A member of a reserve component of the Armed Forces called to active duty for a period of more than 30 days
- OR A member of a reserve component of the Armed Forces who served on active duty in support of a contingency operation on or after September 11, 2001
- Have not obtained a Bachelor's degree.
- Participation is self-designed, self-paced, and flexible.
- Open entry and departure.
- No requirement to apply to, or attend, Grand Valley State University.
- Remote or in-person options available.
- FREE. All programming, instructional material, supplies, and resources are provided.