LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Welcome to GVSU's Statistics Tutoring Site!
The Statistics Tutoring Center is a place for GVSU students in many levels of STA classes to get FREE help. Tutoring is done by GVSU undergraduate and graduate students. We are here to help with content, calculators and much more. Bring specific questions and be prepared to participate!
Starting Monday, June 28th, tutors will be available for virtual tutoring in Blackboard Collaborate. Our hours will be:
Monday, Wednesday: 11am - 3pm; 6pm - 9pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 11am - 3pm
Friday: 11am - 3pm
Want to know when Stat tutors are available for your course or for a specific software package? Click the button below for more details.
Click the button below to access the online Stats Tutoring Center (GVSU login is required).
Looking for other GVSU Tutoring resources?
- The Stats Tutoring Center is a drop-in center, meaning students are helped in the order in which they arrive. You can make an appointment to meet with a tutor at a specific time through GVSU's Tutoring Center.
- Looking for tutoring for a different subject? Check out this GVSU Tutoring Resources document.
- Schedule an individual 50 minute tutoring appointment in advance.
- You can meet once, occasionally or every week.
- Select the tutor you work with each visit.
- Best for in-depth review of course material.
- To learn more about appointment tutoring or schedule a session, click the button below.
Stats Center Drop-In Tutoring
- Visit any time center is open.
- No appointment needed.
- Time spent with tutor depends on demand.
- Help is provided first-come, first-served basis, so there may be a brief wait.
- Click the button below to access the online Stats Tutoring Center. GVSU login is required.