LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Appointment Tutoring is currently available online (some limited in-person sessions available) for the Spring/Summer semester. See list of available courses below. Visit Drop-In Center links below for Spring/Summer availability.
Available Courses for Spring/Summer Appointment Tutoring
- ACC 212, 213
- BIO 120, 355, 375
- BMS 105, 202, 208, 212, 250, 251, 290
- CHM 109, 115, 116, 230, 231, 232, 241, 242
- ECO 211
- FRE 101-202
- MOV 300
- MTH 110, 122, 123, 125, 201, 202, 203, 210
- PHY 200, 220, 221, 230, 231
- PLS 211
- SPA 101, 102, 150, 201, 202 - Coming Soon
- STA 215
Scheduling an Appointment
- Check the list of offered courses.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment” on the Navigate homepage.
- Office: select “Tutoring”
- Service: select “Appointment Tutoring”
- Select a location if one is offered.
- Click on “Find Available Time”
- Select the course.
- Select the desired date and time.
- Select the “Schedule” button to confirm your appointment.
- Schedule an individual 50 minute tutoring appointment in advance
- You can meet once, occasionally or every week
- Select the tutor you work with
- Best for in-depth review of course material
- To schedule an appointment tutoring session click button below
Drop-In Center Tutoring
- Visit any time center is open
- No appointment needed
- Time spent with tutor depends on demand
- Help is provided first-come, first-served basis, so there may be a brief wait
- Best for quicker questions
- Scroll down to view drop-in center links
Drop-In Tutoring Centers
Structured Learning Assistance & Peer Assisted Study Sessions
Structured Learning Assistance (SLA) and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) are programs that provide additional academic support in traditionally difficult courses through peer-led workshops.
For more information click here.