LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Both Drop-In and Scheduled Appointment Tutoring is available. Select what meets your needs - use any or both services!
- Schedule an individual 50 minute tutoring appointment in advance
- You can meet once, occasionally or every week
- Select the tutor you work with
- Best for in-depth review of course material
- To schedule an appointment tutoring session click button below
Drop-In Center Tutoring
- Visit any time center is open
- No appointment needed
- Time spent with tutor depends on demand
- Help is provided first-come, first-served basis, so there may be a brief wait
- Best for quicker questions
- Scroll down to view drop-in center links
Directions for Navigate
- Click the button to the left to be connected with Navigate.
- Select "Schedule an Appt " (top right)
- Select "Tutoring"
- Select "Appointment Tutoring"
- Select "Tutoring Center-Virtual"
- Select the course you would like tutoring for
- Select a tutor (no preference if you do not have a specific tutor you'd like to work with)
- Select an available time/day
Drop-In Tutoring Centers
Structured Learning Assistance & Peer Assisted Study Sessions
Structured Learning Assistance (SLA) and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) are programs that provide additional academic support in traditionally difficult courses through peer-led workshops.
For more information click here.