LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Mission, Vision, Values
MES is an interdisciplinary, learner-centered program that fosters greater understanding of the diversity and complexity of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
We aim to inspire lifelong learning in our students, to internationalize the campus through programming and experiential learning, and to provide opportunities for engagement with the community.
As a program we value:
- an interdisciplinary approach throughout our curriculum.
- high-impact opportunities that include experiential learning, study abroad, and undergraduate scholarship.
- intellectual inquiry and creative expression in a diverse community of scholars.
- collaboration with campus, local, and community partners.
- innovative approaches to teaching, including offering online and/or hybrid courses.