Claimed Returned Form
Have you received an overdue notice for a book you are sure you returned? Follow these steps:
- Fill out this form to contest responsibility for library item you believe was returned.
- Library staff will search for missing item.
- If found, the item will be discharged from your account.
- If item is not located within three months, you will be contacted and we will discuss options to resolve the issue.
- Your record will indicate “claims returned status” for missing item which will allow you continued access to library privileges.
- Be advised that you will continue to receive overdue notices -the system issues them automatically. These may be ignored for the time being.
- We ask that you please continue to search for missing item. If found, please return promptly to library and notify a service desk assistant.
* denotes a required field