Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
The Laker Lifetime Learning (L3) account is available to any Grand Valley alumni to use for future classes at the university. See eligibility requirements and information below for details on how to take advantage of the funds in your L3 account.
- All Grand Valley State University graduates are eligible. This includes all Laker alumni who have been conferred a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree by GVSU.
- Students may use their L3 account funds toward credit-bearing coursework for all GVSU programs, including badges, certificates, advanced degrees, and additional bachelor’s degrees.
- Recipients do not need to be officially degree-seeking.
- Current GVSU employees and graduate assistants receiving a tuition waiver or reduction are not eligible to receive funds from the account.
- $500 will be awarded per semester to students enrolled in six or more credits.
- $250 will be awarded per semester to students enrolled in at least one credit but fewer than six credits.
- Maximum of $500 per semester.
- Maximum of $1,000 lifetime.
How to Use Your Funds
- The funds were available beginning May of 2020 for the Spring/Summer sessions and any semester after.
- No application necessary.
- Eligible students will automatically have funds applied to their semester tuition bill based on their registered credits.